Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whats Happening?

Hello fellow readers and welcome back to my blog!
This week we are once again looking at our peers’ blogs, so what is cooking for this week, I will tell you…
As everyone knows, Halloween is right around the corner, so what does that mean? I means finding the perfect costume, and getting in shape!! Every girl has been trying to get her body in the perfect shape to fit that costume she desires.  Kevin's Blog caught my eye because it talks bout different weight loss supplements used in a qualitative research. Normally most guys use theses supplements, but I thought this post was eye opening in general to the target audience of weight loss and getting in shape.. especially since it is Halloween season!

Another blog that caught my eye was Alexis's  ,one o f the reasoning being was the fact that her main focus was towards fashion. I love the fashion industry, but I also understand how competitive it can be. There are certain stereotypes that are given to women in fashion, such as the fact that most models have to me a size zero to two in order to be successful. An aspect that I loved about this blog was how it addressed the various cultures and races in their statistics. This made it very interesting to follow, and expanded the target audience as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment